Lower back pain is a natural phenomena that every pregnant woman should expect. It is important for pregnant women to learn about them at the early stages of pregnancy. There are plenty of products that help for lower back pain during pregnancy, available on the market today.There are several reasons why the lower back hurt during pregnancy.
Luckily these problems are no longer unavoidable today. Effective solutions to the problem is properly discussed in lower back pain relief during pregnancy ebooks. Pregnant women experience obvious changes to the body that contributes to lower back pains.
One logical explanation to the problem is weight gain. The massive weight build-ups are due to the swelling of the breast and the stomach area. Different products to help stop low back pain when pregnant are available in different forms, but some may not be suitable for expecting mothers. It is important therefore, to seek medical opinions before taking on products that help for lower back pain during pregnancy.
The Lumbar area of the spine is carrying the most weight of the upper body. The accumulated punishments to the lower back will ultimately result to muscle strain. These methods of preventing lower back pains are generally recommended to everyone, but more so to pregnant women.
It has been said many times over that prevention is better than cure. Here are some quick tips that will help women resolve some issues with lower back pains during their pregnancies;
Good sitting posture
* Sit straight. Make sure the buttocks touch the back of the chair.
* Place a soft cushion on the curve area of the body. A rolled-up towel will do.
* Distribute the weight on both hips evenly.
* Both feet should rest flat on the floor. Avoid crossing your legs.
* Rest the elbow and arms on the chair or desk, keep them relax throughout.
* Do not twist your hips when sitting on a swivel chair, turn the whole body instead.
* When rising, move to the end of the chair and lift the body using both legs.
* Do not spend more than 30 minutes in a sitting position. Walk around every once in a while.
Proper standing posture
* Keep head straight. Make sure the ear lobes are perfectly aligned with the shoulder.
* Bring the chest forward and draw the shoulder blades slightly backwards.
* Stand with the knees straight. Both feet should be facing the same directions.
* Draw the stomach in as much as far as possible. Align the buttocks with the upper body.
* Use low-heeled shoes for support, and spread the weight evenly on both feet.
* Avoid being fixed in a stationary position for a long time.
* Do not twist using the hips, turn with the whole body when walking to different directions.
* Bend the knees when picking things up. Rest your weight on the legs and grab something for support when standing back up.
When the painful sensations on your lower back somehow developed despite the precautionary measures taken, simply look for products that help for lower back pain during pregnancy to end the suffering. However, it is best to discuss these matters with a Ob-Gynecologist to avoid unwanted occurrences